Easysite Microsite creation
- Navigate to the master site URL, login in with support login.
- Go to Administration. From the dropdown menu choose SYSTEM > SITES.
- Click on ADD.
- Give your site a name and description, then fill in the fields as appropriate.
- Click SAVE.
- Your new site will be added to the site list.
- Click on your new site and then click on MANAGE DOMAINS FOR THIS SITE.
- The first domain will be set by default from your Primary Host Name you set in step 4.
- You can add more domains here if you wish.
- Next open IIS where the main site is installed and right click on the master site under SITES and choose bindings.
- Add a new binding with the Host Name as your default domain created in step 8. Leave the TYPE, IP ADDRESS AND PORT as their defaults.
- Go to the registry editor in windows and add a new string value to the domains folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > EIBS > EASYSITE > DOMAINS. Make the VALUE NAME your default host name URL that was added in the previous step to the bindings. Make the data value the same as the master site string value.
- Try and load the site from the URL, if it does not load first time then refresh the page and ad “/_adm” to the end of the URL and log in with the default login account created in step 4.
14. Ask the customer if they intent to use SSL. If they do then they need to go through the process (either getting one themselves or through us and then we'll need to get a new IP address set up for it.
If they don't then they should set up the DNS entry to point to A Record (site IP).